Happy Friday! I figured since it’s Friday that it would be fun to do a Friday favorite post and show you guys all the things I’ve been loving all this week! Plus I always enjoy reading/looking at posts like this so let me zip it and get to the point here..
1. Colorful Cranium Wrap bracelets from BaubleBar. Need I say more, I’ve been so obsessed with the whole “arm candy/party” thing lately, so I find myself browsing BaubleBar more than normal and when I came across these cute little bracelets I almost had a heart attack! They are so cute and how cute are the colors! I ordered the pink & yellow one and I’m counting down the day until I receive them in the mail!
2. Maroon 5’s new album Overexposed. I am hands down in love with Maroon 5, mainly Adam Levine so cute! I was super excited for their new album and I’ve been playing it on repeat non-stop since buying it on iTunes. IN LOVE!
3. Not Your Mother’s Dry Shampoo & Sea Salt Spray. I picked these up last Sunday and I really like the dry shampoo, I had been looking for a good one, and this one is amazing it doesn’t leave the white residue like some do and it actually smells nice and it very much does the job well! The sea salt spray I’m impressed with as well I use it after I use my curling wand and it definitely gives my hair the beachy feel which I love!
4. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara. I like it for days when you don’t want to wear a lot of makeup which is what I’ve been doing lately. It’s super light weight and I love it!
5. Peter Pan Collar Necklace. I’ve just been into the whole “peter pan” collar thing lately, I can’t help myself, it’s so cute!
6. Peter Pan Collar Blouse. Again, I’m just obsessed with Peter Pan basically! Lol. (;
7. White Girl Problems. If you haven’t read this book yet you need to! It’s so funny! I’m in love with Babe Walker! I follow the white girl problems on Twitter so when I found the book at Target I had to pick it up and needless to say when I started reading it I couldn’t put it down either!
What are some of your Friday Favorites?
P.S. I’m still getting used to the whole actual blogging thing, where I have word posts, not just pictures, so if this one wasn’t all that great I’m still learning and it will get better. But nonetheless I hope some of you liked it and like I said let me know what some of your Friday Favorites are! (: <3